Little Banjo's Musings & Drawings

Thanks for popping in!
I am a seeker of truth & beauty, I have found inspiration growing thru cracks in the concrete in the form of a wildflower. I believe in God.

Welcome. This is my musings on life, God, poems, ponderings, & thinkings, as the good Lord helps me thru another day. I am both down-to-earth & head-in-the-clouds. I like drawing, craft, wildflowers, animals, art, guitar, reading, miniatures, gnomes, Weetbix, climbing trees, bicycles, walking in the rain & good natured people....

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More atc's for AtcOz 'Little Blue' cub was made for Carol's Chalks swap,'Baby Unicorn Bubbles' & 'Unicorn Ribbons' for Julie's Unicorns swap.
http://unicornsjulie-juliesgarden.blogspot.com/

'Squirrel Red One' is just coz i love squirrels..I think he's saying 'Whoops- lost me nut!'












2 comments:

As minhas pinceladas said...

ove you cards, lovely drawings, and lovely blog too.
I'm sorry for your ilness I too suffer from a very bad hip!
love
Clara(Kaly from drawspace)

CaBaCuRl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Sodapop. Luckily I received one of your cubs in Carol's swap...do you have any lambs left from the White swap? I would love to do a 1-4-1 swap so i could add one of them to my collection. Hugz, Jude from ATCoZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In this life of froth & bubble,
Two things stand like stone-
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own."
-anon