Little Banjo's Musings & Drawings

Thanks for popping in!
I am a seeker of truth & beauty, I have found inspiration growing thru cracks in the concrete in the form of a wildflower. I believe in God.

Welcome. This is my musings on life, God, poems, ponderings, & thinkings, as the good Lord helps me thru another day. I am both down-to-earth & head-in-the-clouds. I like drawing, craft, wildflowers, animals, art, guitar, reading, miniatures, gnomes, Weetbix, climbing trees, bicycles, walking in the rain & good natured people....

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dolphin A' Leaping Into Moonlight

Here's another one of my pixel paintings. It's a pencil drawing of mine that I took a photo of & then painted using Art Palette Pro, a cool little art program on my mobile internet phone. This lets me pixel paint while reclining in my chair.
I'm very new to this...
(pixel painting and blogging)
...but I'm having fun.

No comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In this life of froth & bubble,
Two things stand like stone-
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own."
-anon