Little Banjo's Musings & Drawings

Thanks for popping in!
I am a seeker of truth & beauty, I have found inspiration growing thru cracks in the concrete in the form of a wildflower. I believe in God.

Welcome. This is my musings on life, God, poems, ponderings, & thinkings, as the good Lord helps me thru another day. I am both down-to-earth & head-in-the-clouds. I like drawing, craft, wildflowers, animals, art, guitar, reading, miniatures, gnomes, Weetbix, climbing trees, bicycles, walking in the rain & good natured people....

Friday, May 16, 2008

'BELIEVE'
Why I believe? Sometimes it's hard & I struggle a lot in my faith about 'when bad things happen to good people'. Chronic illness means every day is hard, it's hard losing my independence, its hard having to rely on others. I'm sick of being sick & tired & in pain. I get so mad at God, & say things I don't ought to & cursewords too. But u know what? It's ok coz He can handle it.
Psalm 62:8 says 'Pour out yr heart to God, He is a refuge for you.'

You gotta have faith, that's all I know. You have to believe in something. For me it's God.

'I do not seek to understand
so that I may believe,
but I believe so that I
may understand;
& what is more,
I believe that unless
I do believe I shall not understand.'
~StAnselm, Prayers & Meditations.

No comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In this life of froth & bubble,
Two things stand like stone-
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own."
-anon