Little Banjo's Musings & Drawings

Thanks for popping in!
I am a seeker of truth & beauty, I have found inspiration growing thru cracks in the concrete in the form of a wildflower. I believe in God.

Welcome. This is my musings on life, God, poems, ponderings, & thinkings, as the good Lord helps me thru another day. I am both down-to-earth & head-in-the-clouds. I like drawing, craft, wildflowers, animals, art, guitar, reading, miniatures, gnomes, Weetbix, climbing trees, bicycles, walking in the rain & good natured people....

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Patch





'please, please
can you...
Fix My Car?'

Meet Patch. He likes drives. A lot. He even has his own lil car. (Truth be told he spends more time chewin it than drivin)
Patch's other interests are: mealtimes, chewing, sleepin, sniffin other dog's butts & playin 'grr-wuff-tag chasey'.
He also offers unconditional love. Thankyou, God for man's best friend. And thankyou for loving me with all my faults. Unconditionally.

2 comments:

possum said...

Hi Patch, I love your car. Is it a 4x 4? (or rather a paw x paw?). Thanks for the smiles. - possum

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry life was hard. I am so glad you had patch by your side though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In this life of froth & bubble,
Two things stand like stone-
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own."
-anon